- Innovative Locking Mechanism provides visual and tactile confirmation of locking mechanism engagement.
- Simple instruments for quick placement.
- Smooth counters reduces tissue irritation.
- Enhanced biomechanical performance and excellent imaging compatibility.
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD) (defined as neck pain of discogenic origin with degeneration of the disc confirmed by history and radiographic studies).
- Trauma (i.e., fractures or dislocations).
- Spinal stenosis.
- Deformity (i.e., kyphosis, lordosis and/or scoliosis).
- Certain degenerative diseases or underlying physiological conditions such as diabetes or rheumatoid arthritis may inhibit the healing process, thus increasing the chances of implant breakage.
- Mental or physical impairment, which compromises or prevents the patient’s ability to comply with necessary limitations or precautions, may place that patient at a particular risk during postoperative rehabilitation.
- Patient’s weight, activity level, and adherence to weight bearing or load bearing instructions have an effect on the stresses to which the implant is subjected.HOLE
22mm to 30mm (2mm Difference )
32.5 mm to 42.5mm (2mm Difference )
42.5 mm to 65 mm (2.5mm Difference )
70 mm to 75 mm (5mm Difference )